Questions & Answers
03. Why still mainly 300W or 350W power supplies are sold by you?
04. I still have a motherboard with 20pin ATX connector and I like to buy a new HEC - Power supply, but they have a
24pin ATX connector.
05. Everybody talks about ATX 2.0. Do I really need a new power supply?
06. My dealer is no longer available, where can I take my warranty service?
07. How long is your product’s warranty?
08. Why do I need an ATX power supply which is compliant to the ATX specification 2.01?
09. Why do the most HEC-PSU’s have passive PFC?
10. Why don’t you build all HEC PSU’s with a 120mm fan?
11. There is pretty much noise, what might be the problem?
12. I installed an nVIDIA/ ATI high-end graphic card which has 2 power connectors (2x 6-pin and 1x 8 pin connector or
1x6) and my computer doesn’t start anymore or turns off after a few seconds.
13. I have a few more questions, who can I talk to ?